the real winner will be chris
Down to two. Who wins the title. Cast your vote.
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.hostboard.com/LDPforum/ubbthreads/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1148047992LPDFTBL">
American Idol Winner is
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Katharine McPhee
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Taylor Hicks
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>
American Idol
the real winner will be chris
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Chris is better off not being the idol.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Chris will go really far. But with the two left, Taylor will win it
I hope the people that had been voting for Elliott give their votes to Taylor.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
I hope the people that had been voting for Elliott give their votes to Taylor.
[/ QUOTE ]
OH, No. please no. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bad news folks, American Idol has been cancelled..............
in the dreams of knight67 and ironlung
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Arghh!!! I read the top part and didnt see the bottom. You had me so excited. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I heard on the radio Chris got a record deal. Is it a solo deal or did he end up signing with Fuel or another band?
I'm in Richmond and they were going crazy over Elliot. "Vote for Elliot" was painted all over car windows, signs were up at the grocery stores, and he even had a billboard on I-95. Also, no matter what type of radio station you turned to, whether it be rap, pop, or country, they were talking about him and asking everyone to vote.
I can't agree more-he can't dance, he is too old, and imho, he doesn't sing as well as McPhee. Chris was the true idol, but got the shaft.
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Bookmarks